wait[ing] and see[ing].

Friday, November 11, 2005

waste

i love all my children(the soap)
i need to take clothes to the cleaners
i finally paid my rent
i went to the thrift store
i drank half a pot of coffee
God did a number on me today, and it was AMAZING
however...
i am being so lazy today!

as soon as oprah is over, i am going to go for a walk.

i am totally acting like a sloth
[see below for details]


i keep discovering new bruises.
it totally looks like either:
a. i am getting beaten
or
b. i party like its spring break.

fortunately i go to the oncologist on monday.
i pray this is my last visit, though i have been going to him for a year.

my to-do list keeps growing
while
my bank account keeps shrinking

i believe, dear heart.. we are having a breakthrough!

i don't know how i did it before i began to pray...

No comments: