wait[ing] and see[ing].

Thursday, November 03, 2005

do not take anything for granted...

today was a pretty good day.
it started off great and just continued to be good!
at 9am i was at my desk doing paperwork, surrounded by my staff and my phone rang
typically i don't answer it, but it was my boyfriend and i thought something might be wrong
"hey i thought you were at work!"
"i am, i just got in.."
"aww i was going to leave you a cute message telling you i loved you!"
so naturally, i am blushing and my girls are all staring at me...

and anyway

it was so cute and i am still blushing.

mmmph!

things have been good as of late.
saw my friend orenda on tuesday.
i hadn't seen her in over a year, so that was awesome.
i missed her wedding (and a trip to omaha) during the beginning of all the lupus stuff...
shes pretty as ever making lovely music.


i'm getting better at this.

No comments: