wait[ing] and see[ing].

Friday, October 21, 2005

i'll just take it easy

last night was casiotone for the painfully alone.
amazing, as always.

actually, this i saw him he was much more talkative
telling stories, etc...
everyone was out and about and in the best moods ever!
he played at mable peabodys... and if you missed it, i do apologize.
perhaps he will be at a club near you soon! (tour dates here >>>)
he is touring with dear nora.
her name is not nora, just so you know.
it is katy (like me! different spelling)
her voice is angelic. i cant stand it!

today includes seeing bachs minor b mass
the twins are singing in it with grad students as sophomores!
they are the youngest people in it!
my little sisters are so amazing.
i can't wait to see them.

hopefully life will come to a point where everyone can slow down and finally get to enjoy each other.
i just go and go and go and UGH.
i am tired of missing everyone.
i miss my family, who live close and i never see them.
i miss my friends who remind me how much i never go out.
i miss my boyfriend(for obvious reasons including roughly 1000 miles)
these are all temporary, though..
and i am thankful for my job.
and i am confident in God's plan!
His way is better than my own!
amen!

No comments: