wait[ing] and see[ing].

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

heres to looking at you, kid

if sighing is contagious...



...then what about loneliness?


this will never stop being a fight, praise God!

I will remain passive, as it is apparent that
(for some reason or another):
I have been replaced.
or ignored.
or have overreacted.

I guess somewhere along the lines I fell away from the one friend who is forever.

it starts small... a negative thought.. ignoring the person who needs help.
it turns into greed and impatience until before you know it you are lonely and angry and hate everything you never meant to become.


Thank God for repentance!

there is one thing, however, I have learned.

suffering will not absolve you from your sins.

much to the dismay of the greater portion of Christians.

1 comment:

Unavail said...

blessings and thank you for blogging more.
: -)